Dehumidification Solutions for Tank Coating Applications
Maintaining a dew point temperature 5 degrees lower than the steel temperature prevents flash rust and re-work, helping you bring your painting and coating projects to completion on time and on budget. Priority Rental’s desiccant dehumidifiers help to efficiently prevent condensation regardless of the outside conditions.
Priority Rental helps companies in various industries to meet their dehumidification needs for industrial painting and coating projects. Our units have been used for a number of painting & coating applications, including the following:
- Water Towers
- Water Treatment Tanks
- Oil & Petroleum Tanks
- Chemical Tanks
- Grain Elevators
- Underground Storage Tanks
- Aboveground Storage Tanks
- Ships & Shipyards
- Offshore Platforms
Why Do You Need Climate Control?
Our climate control experts will help you maintain proper environmental conditions, which ensures you won’t waste any time on your project. Depending on your specific job, you may benefit from a combination of desiccant dehumidifiers, portable dehumidifiers, and air movers.
The proper equipment provides a number of benefits:
- Prevents rust, blistering & curing failures.
- Provides optimal conditions for surface preparation.
- Improves application of steel surface paint.
- Achieves humidity and temperature control levels sufficient to hold the blast.
- Eliminates work delays and give your team the ability to work 24 x 7 x 365.
- Reduces tank “out of service” periods.
- Eliminates or reduces weather related work delays and thereby reduces costs.
- Extends the life of coatings due to application under optimal conditions.
- Eliminates the traditional blast, clean and prime everyday cycle
Plan for Your Next Project
Whether you have a question about our units or you are ready to place a request for a rental, you can fill out the form on this page or call us at 1-800-810-4181. Desiccant dehumidifiers have various applications, and are a popular rental for drying projects.