Heating and cooling solutions are essential for retail spaces. A retail owner needs to consider air quality for several reasons:
- Product Integrity: You can’t afford to lose revenue because your products are damaged! Maintain the quality of your product with proper air temperatures.
- Client Comfort: Don’t allow your profits to suffer from poor air circulation. It is always important to keep your customers happy and comfortable as they shop.
- Building Regulations: Maintenance, repair, and replacement of HVAC systems are common in commercial buildings. We offer emergency rental service when you need a backup plan.
Check out our selection of rentals below:
Our units are perfect for commercial spaces that:
- Have high foot traffic and need to maintain comfortable temperatures
- Require backup air circulation when the central HVAC system requires maintenance
- Need an off-hour air control option
- Use additional cooling or heating for renovations
Resources for Retail Heating and Cooling
- Spot Coolers Keep You in Business
- Priority Rental, a Herc Rentals Business Responds to Water Main Break
- Planning for HVAC Maintenance
- Priority Rental, a Herc Rentals Business, Saving the Day One Hoagie at a Time
Why Choose Priority Rental, a Herc Rentals Business?
We will make the process of heating or cooling your space easy.
- Quick Delivery & Installation: No need to pick up our equipment, we’ll bring our units to your location and install them.
- Quality Equipment: We keep trusted brands of heating and cooling equipment in stock. Plus, we carry a variety of units to ensure you get the best system for your building.
- Convenient Locations: We have warehouses at nine locations in seven different states so getting to our customers is quick and easy. We service Philadelphia, New Jersey & NYC, Maryland & DC, Chicago, Boston, Detroit, Rochester, Harrisburg, and Pittsburgh.
- Proven Experience: Our testimonials speak for themselves. Check out what our customers have to say about working with us. Read our reviews.