Read below to learn more about the IDH200QR Indirect Fired Heater. This model outshines others in its class with its efficiency, durability, and reliability. It boasts a number of features including recirculation, which maximizes the dollars in your fuel tank.
- Commercial-grade burner
- More than 81% efficiency
- Proven multi-pass stainless steel heat exchanger
- Fully independent fan & combustion air
- High static pressure/high volume fan
- 12″ outlet that can accommodate up to 100 ft. of supply duct
- 12” intake that can accommodate up to 50 ft. of return duct
- Compact design with pneumatic wheels and handles
- Quiet operation
- Durable powder coat finish
- Optional remote thermostat
- Ball valve switchover from propane to natural gas
- CSA approved
Learn more about indirect heaters.
Portable Heater Specifications
|Dimensions||Inches||52 x 22 x 36|
|Weight With Fuel||Pounds||328|
|Fuel||Oil/ Diesel or LP/NG|
|Required Power||120 v/15 amp/ 60 hz|
|Heated Air Volume||CFM||1,610|
|Approximate Run Time||Hours||14-16|
|Supply Gas Pressure (LP/NG)||1/2 PSI||7-14″ wc|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Oil/ Diesel)||US Gallons||18|
|Discharge Temp (LP/ NG)||°F||up to 230|
|Discharge Temp (Oil/ Diesel)||°F||up to 190|
Interested in renting the IDH200QR? Call us at 1-800-810-4181.
Rent a Diesel Storage Tank
Tired of fueling up every 8-10 hours? Rent a 500-gallon TransCube to extend the burn time on your temporary diesel heater rental.
Connect two diesel-powered heaters and refuel equipment simultaneously to maximize the life of your diesel heater for easy on-site fueling and auxiliary supply.
TransCube storage tanks are double-walled to provide weather-proof containment. Each tank offers four-way forklift pockets to easily maneuver diesel storage on the job.
Keep your job-site running on schedule with bulk diesel storage on-site.