Don’t allow your hospital or medical center to lose temperature control. Air control is important for patient comfort and proper circulation limits the spread of bacteria and disease.
Most medical facilities use HVAC systems that take large amounts of air from outside; most of this air contains moisture, which accounts for 90% of the humidity found in hospitals. Humidity can cause unsafe conditions because it creates the perfect environment for mold and bacteria to grow.
At Priority Rental, we understand air control. We provide portable heating and AC solutions when your ventilation system fails. We carry a wide range of units so that your needs are always met. Our rental equipment is suitable for hospitals, medical centers, retirement homes, nursing homes, and university health centers.
Check out our selection of rentals below:
Our rental equipment is suitable for several different environments, including:
- Spot cooling for heat-sensitive equipment in a technology or lab center
- Back-up AC units for critical work spaces and patient record data
- Dependable air circulation in patient care areas while maintenance is performed on a central HVAC system
Resources for Healthcare Heating and Cooling:
- Humidity Affecting Healthcare Industry
- Businesses that Need Spot Coolers
- How Does Your Preventative Maintenance Checklist Compare?
- Safety Tips for Portable Heaters
Why Choose Priority Rental?
Priority Rental will make the process of heating or cooling your space easy.
- Quick Delivery & Installation: No need to pick up equipment. We’ll bring our units to your location, and we will get them up and running.
- Quality Equipment: We stock trusted brands of heating and cooling equipment. Plus, we carry a variety of units to ensure you get the best system for your building.
- Convenient Locations: Our two warehouse locations outside Philadelphia and NYC make it easy for us to get to our customers in the area. We service down to Baltimore and DC.
- Proven Experience: Our testimonials speak for themselves. Hear what our customers have to say about working with us. Read our reviews.