A direct fired heater uses propane, natural gas or diesel fuel to heat an area. In these systems, the units force air directly through a flame, much like a gas stove top or grill. This exposed flame ensures that you get direct heat.
These types of heaters are good for construction sites and warehouses. They must be used in an area with ventilation. These units should not be used in a tightly sealed structure unless windows and doors can be opened for level air exchange. They are commonly used in warehouses, construction sites, industrial buildings, and more. Direct fired heaters are not recommended to be used in high occupancy areas.
Benefits of Direct Fired Heater Rental
- Efficient. These heaters convert 100% of the fuel being used to direct heat, which lowers overall fuel consumption and operating costs.
- Easy to Transport. Direct fired heaters are simple to move around if you need to change the location of your heating source.
- Powerful. High amounts of heat (BTU’s) are produced in smaller units when compared to indirect fire heaters
- Low Rental Costs.
- Low Maintenance Costs.
- Controlled Temperature. A built-in thermostat helps you maintain the desired temperature.
- Safety features allow these units to stay running without constant supervision. Priority Rentals heaters are CSA and UL rated.
Everything from Installation to Fuel Supply
Priority Rental, a Herc Rentals Business can help with everything to fulfill your heating needs.
- Installation and removal of heaters
- Propane supply partners
- Diesel fuel
- Fuel container rentals