Read below to learn more about the Blaze 600 Turbo II. This model does well at adapting to unpredictable environments, thanks to its static capabilities and low amp draw.
We carry two varieties of the Blaze 600 Turbo II, one which burns diesel (600D Turbo II) and one which burns gas (600G Turbo II).
Some other highlights of the Blaze 600 Turbo II are its:
- Capability of 4″ of static pressure.
- Whisper Quiet Operation.
- Sleek and compact design.
- Lifting bar and forklift pockets.
- Optional foam filled tires.
- QC’s for external tank hook up.
- Ductable up to 150 feet.
- 17 amp full-load power consumption.
Portable Heater Specifications
|Items||Unit||Blaze 600 Turbo II|
|Dimensions||Inches||76.7 x 31 x 57.6|
|Fuel||Diesel or LP/NG (G)|
|Temp Rise||°F||240 °F|